Twix Bar Cookies
2 cups flour
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp salt
12 Tbsp unsalted butter, melted and cooled until warm
1 cup packed brown sugar
1 large egg plus 1 egg yolk
2 tsp vanilla
1 1/2 cups coarsely chopped Twix Bars
1 cup chocolate chips
3. In a bowl combine flour, soda and salt and set aside.
4. In a medium bowl combine butter and sugars. Mix on low speed until combined.
5. Beat in egg, egg yolk and vanilla.
6. Add in dry ingredients and beat until just combined.
7. Fold in Twix Bar chunks and chocolate chips. Bake for 13-16 minutes until light golden brown and edges start to harden but center is soft.