Thursday, March 29, 2012

Summer Lovin


Welcome

Our brief encounter with summer, and the now chilly temperatures, has left me daydreaming of beach days and summer nights. Although I grew up in NY, the Rhode Island coast has always been my second home. I started spending my summer’s in a small town in Rhode Island when I was about 8 years old and I have spent every summer there since. It is truly one of the most beautiful, peaceful places in the world and I am itching for the time to finally arrive when I can hop in the car and head straight to the beach. The New England coast has a long list of things to do and see, however the beautiful beach houses always catch my eye. Here are some of my favorite beachy  New England homes to get you daydreaming as well!




No comments:

Post a Comment